Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sic 'em

Funny thing happened today.  I went and bought a new dresser for the child's room.  I had it delivered because I sure couldn't carry it up to the 3rd floor.  So there were 2 big strong delivery guys who came to deliver the dresser.  I put the dogs outside so they wouldn't get in the way.  I apparently left one of the doors unlocked and one of my dogs can open the doors from the outside.  When the big strong guys were inside my dog opened one of the doors and both dogs came in.  Before they could even get inside one of the big strong guys ran (yes ran) into my restroom and slammed the door.  It was hilarious.  I just quickly grabbed the dogs by the collars and put them back outside.  The delivery guy stayed in the bathroom until I told him the dogs were outside and the door was locked.  I got a good laugh out of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, I don't think he wants some Dakota's paws mark on his skin!