Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Getting Ready!

I am leaving next Monday to go back to Russia.  I have been super busy getting things ready around the house.  I found out that I have to take more pictures of the child's room to show how I have set it up for the arrival.  I think I have everything organized.  Now I just have to take the pictures and get them developed.  I think I have everything ready for the court trip including my speech.  Yep, I have to give a speech to the court.

Time is really flying by.  In the meantime I have been dealing with 2 sick dogs.  I may have mentioned before that my oldest dog was diagnosed with lymphoma about 3 weeks ago and she isn't expected to live very long.  My other dog has diabetes and we can't seem to get her insulin balanced.  She also has a staff infection.  What a pain!  Their vet bills are about to kill me, but they are just like my children so I will do whatever it takes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hangin' there! Let me know if you need help with the pictures. So sorry to hear about your pups, I hope they feel OK; at least they know that you love them. Have a great trip next week & bring him home safely.

qmiller said...

Wishing you safe travels and you head back to Russia tomorrow...the end is coming into focus!!! Eye on the prize!!!!

amanda vigale said...

Safe travels back to Russia, cannot wait to read you are his/her momma forever, and yes keep your eye on the prize!!!!!