Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm a Mom!!!!!

I am still in St. Petersburg on my second trip.  I am leaving shortly to catch the plane home.  This trip was great.  My petition was approved for adoption.  I will be coming back to Russia on June 7th to pick up my son.  I don't have pictures to put up just yet.  That probably won't happen until I return and get him.  I still respect the Russia laws of not sharing information about him until he is in my arms for good.

I have 3 great visits with him this trip and we really started to bond.  We played in the Orphanage playground and had a lot of fun.  He is a big healthy boy and I feel so fortuntate.

Well I gotta go and catch a plane.  Cheers!

3 comments:

amanda vigale said...

Wonderful news I am so happy for you doesn't it feel nice to say my son and that you are his mama, cannot wait to see pictures of him on your next and final trip ,until then get some rest your life is about to change all for the better!!!!

qmiller said...

Congratulations! Wishing you safe travels and a quick wait, until he is in your arms again!!! Quaintance

Marianne said...

Congratulations to the new Mama! It really is such an amazing feeling isn't it!!!!!
So happy for you and your son!