Saturday, May 7, 2011

Back to Russia

I will be going back to Russia in 2 weeks.  It will be a quick trip, no running around Europe afterwards.  This will be my court trip then I will turn around 10 days later and go back to get the child.  I have been feverishly getting the house ready.  Today I put together 4 photo collages, reorganized my closet, empty the child's room closet, moved a book case, ran a few errands, washed 3 loads of laundry, and starting installing baby proof items in the house.  It was a busy but productive day.  Next weekend is the shower and I have some friends coming in from out of town who will be staying in my house, so I had to do some cleaning also.

I still have a lot to get done tomorrow.  Sunday is typically yard day, so that is what I will be doing.  I also have to do some more baby proofing.  I need the work week to start so I can get a break.

This weekend will be my last mother's day without being a mother.  Very weird but very exciting.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers!

1 comment:

amanda vigale said...

Wow a huge step closer to bringing you forever child home, Happy Mothers Day to you this time next year will be a extra special day for you both until then just keep looking at your pictures you are almost there!!!!!