Saturday, November 27, 2010

Good Weekend

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed your family and friends.  I went up to Huntsville to spend the day with my parents.  My mother had several guests from her work.  It was a very pleasant day and the food was good.  I am always amazed at how hard my mother works to feed everyone else.  She is 74 and moves around the kitchen like a 35 year old.  She is really amazing.

So after the Thanksgiving haze passed I spent all day Friday working on my dossier and waitlist documents.  I think I got everything done.  Today I scanned everything to the adoption agency for them to review.  I am hopeful that they will give me the thumbs up and I can send everything to be apostilled by the end of the week.

So I have been working very hard.  I hope you all had a productive weekend as well.

Take care!

1 comment:

amanda vigale said...

A big step closer to bringing your baby/child home