Monday, December 27, 2010

Relaxing Day

I am off this week and I had a great Monday.  I had 1 1/2 hour massage followed by my first facial ever.  I am so relaxed.  I spent part of the evening painting on my 3" X 5" canvas.  It really is a work in progress.  I sure hope the end result is worth the efforts.  It looks like a mess right now, but I have a long way to go.  If it turns out good, I will post a picture of it.  Don't hold your breath.

So I don't have anything new on the adoption front.  It seems like nothing is happening.  I am trying not to think about it.  Maybe the new year will bring some good news.  Happy New Year everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The waiting to get "on the list" can be terrible can't it? For me, I just want to be on the waitlist and I think I will feel better..

okitoki said...

R - just checking in to see how you are doing with all this. Here's to hoping that you will successfully adopt in 2011!