Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I am not feeling the Holiday Spirit this year.  Usually I have tons of cute snowmen hanging around the house making it look really cute, but I have not felt the urge to remove them from the deep crevices of the closet.  I don't know what the deal is, I am just not into it.  I think that our brains get so overloaded with Holiday festivities starting in October, that the fun is gone by December.  Well, maybe I am just a Scrooge.  I am not anti-holiday, I just don't feel it this year.  Well anyway it is really cold in Houston tonight.  It is suppose to freeze so I had to get all of the plants in.  The day was beautiful and believe it or not I mowed the back yard.  I know it sounds weird in December, but I have to keep the grass (or should I say weeds) under control for the dogs.  I also had to rake up the leaves from all of my neighbors house.  It really stinks that I have to rake since I don't have any trees in my yard.  Oh well it is done.

I hope you are all staying warm and enjoying the Holidays.  Chow!