Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome Home Tennyson!

We finally made it home.  I did not have access to wi-fi in Moscow so I couldn't upload a picture until today.  We were suppose to be home last night, but we missed our connecting flight in Washington DC.  We had to stay in yet another hotel but at least it was a decent one - Hilton.  We went to bed last night at 8:30 PM so we could get up at 3:00 AM to catch our 6:30 AM flight.  I finally got home this morning around 9:15 AM.  I was so glad to be home.  However, now the exhaustion has hit me.  Everything is going great with Tennyson except he is super scared of my dogs.  He doesn't want them near him.  I am hoping that time will help.  I have already found out that the Cartoon Network helps.

Thank you everyone for following this blog through my journey to find Tennyson, and for all of the kind words and support.  I feel so fortunate to have found him.  We are now a family!

Rachelle

3 comments:

minime0910 said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!!! What a handsome boy you got there Rachelle!!!!! Congrats, I am over the moon for you!!! Please keep blogging, so we can keep up with your happily ever after....
XOXO Erin, mom to Hannah, adopted from Kaz March 2010

qmiller said...

Welcome home!!! Tennyson is such a handsome little guy...enjoy settling in!
Quaintance ...Mom to Madina (Almaty)

amanda vigale said...

Welcome home Tennyson, your son looks beautiful hope you keep blogging when you have the time!!!! I would love to follow your journey

Amanda ....Mom to Oliver Semey Kaz 2010