Sunday, June 5, 2011

UGH!

I am heading back to Russia tomorrow evening and I have been super sick all weekend.  I went to the ER yesterday and I had to get IV fluids because of dehydration and very low sodium.  It was a short term fix.  I keep spiking a fever and feel awful.  I had huge plans for the weekend.  I had so many last minute things that I needed to get done and did not get anything done.  It is very frustrating.  My last weekend to be at home alone and I was totally unproductive.

Ok, enough complaining.  I get to go and get my son tomorrow.  Very Exciting!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Oh I so understand how awful you feel. The weekend before I returned to Kazakhstan to collect my son I had a horrible bout with Norwalk. I was just so glad it wasn't the weekend I was travelling. And all the stuff you NEED to do, your son couldn't care less about it, he just wants to be held and loved.

Good luck and enjoy the coming days, I can't believe there was a time that my son wasn't in my life.

amanda vigale said...

I really hope you begin to feel better soon, are you travelling alone?

Cannot wait to see pictures of your sweet boy, try to rest as much as possible and Michele is right your son wont even notice the things that were not done he just needs time to trust and love his mama!!!!

Safe and sick free travels!!!!!