Monday, July 12, 2010

Everest

Filling out all of the adoption paperwork and getting it right makes me feel like I have been climbing Everest.  At least at the end of all of this I will get to see the actual mountain.  I sent in what I thought to be all of my paperwork a week ago.  Then I got a call from the agency on Wednesday telling me that I messed up one form, forgot to send another. and totally whiffed on sending the photo collage.  That doesn't seem so bad except I was in Vegas and had no way of getting the information to the agency and they had to send it all off Thursday.  I got home at midnight Wednesday and got up early and spent the rest of a vacation day working on the missing photo collage.  It should be easy to send photos over the internet, but apparently I am unable to manage such a simple task.

The reason for the rush is if I could get the dossier in by July 15th then I have a chance of actually adopting a child this year. Otherwise, I it will not happen until next year.  So I guess it is up in the air right now since I seemed to mess these simple tasks up.

Keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Baby Kaz Moore said...

My fingers are crossed for you!! Wishing you a speedy trip. Susan from Austin

Baby Kaz Moore said...

My fingers are crossed for you!! Wishing you a speedy trip. Susan from Austin

Anonymous said...

Everything happens for a reason. Keep the faith!