Sunday, April 17, 2011

Back in the USA!

Well Russia was great.  The people were nice and the city was beautiful.  Sorry that I can't give any details, but the trip went as planned.  I will be going back in a month or so.  I have been so busy since I returned that this evening is the first time I have had a chance to breath.

We did take a side trip to Munich after our visit in Russia.  Munich was awesome.  We did 4 tours in 2 1/2 days.  We were exhausted, but enjoyed every minute of it.

Catch up soon!

2 comments:

amanda vigale said...

Thanks for the update cannot wait to hear more in the coming months

Lou Ann said...

Congrats on your first trip! I hope you met your child and can now at least "dream in color" as I like to say for those families who now at least know who their child shall be even if they aren't sleeping in the room next door! I can hardly wait until you can share more details.

Blessings
Lou Ann & Lexie too