Friday, February 19, 2010

Thanks for the Comments

Thank you Lou Ann for your advice.  I looked at your blog and your daughter is beautiful.  I will definitely be reading more of it over the next several days.  It is exciting to hear from someone else who has gone through this long process.


So the funny thing about my mother's fingerprints are that she did not have a problem with INS.  I guess the computer that they used can read her fingerprints, but when the ink is used then it doesn't work.  It is very frustrating.  She was also told that only 1% of people do not have readable prints.  I think she may be in the wrong line of work!


Cheers!

1 comment:

Lou Ann said...

Rachelle - Happy to help. And that's great that your mom had no problems with the INS. It's a crazy process they put us through. I can't believe I want to do it again.....until I look at Lexie. Then I ask what's taking me so long!

Lou Ann & Lexie too