Wednesday, December 9, 2009

First Set of Fingerprints Done!

So my mother and I went to Immigration today and got fingerprinted.  We are officially in the FBI database.  My mother wondered out loud, "I wonder if I am already in their database."  I thought they were going to double check to see if she needed to be arrested.

We have to go to the local police station and get fingerprinted there and sent it in the the FBI.  It seems redundant and a waste of time and money.  I have a ton of other things to do.  I have to wait for the approval from Immigration to adopt, get more statements from my doctor, mortgage company, and bank.  I have a ton of other forms I have already filled out.  Once I get the approval from Immigration I will have all of my multiple forms notarized and then send everything to the Secretary of the State of Texas to be approved.  Then it goes from translation before being sent to Kazakhstan.  I then wait for the approval from the Kazak government and their invitation to go to their country.

So I still have a long way to go.

Have a great Holiday Season.  Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peace out too girl! Good luck with the FBI.