Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ARGH!

I typed a long message yesterday and for some reason it didn't get posted. What's even worse is I don't remember what I wrote. My mother would say, "then it wasn't very important." I am sure she would be right.

So today I spent an hour on the phone with Sara from the adoption agency going over the next 50 forms that I get to fill out. I sware I am buried in paperwork and it isn't work. So in about three to four weeks I will be getting finger printed. Things are moving along, but it isn't very interesting stuff right now.

Oh yeah, it costs $200 per person who travels with me to Kazakhstan. This is obviously the travel charges. It is what has to be paid to the Kazak government just to be allowed to travel to their country. I have to pay them to go there? It doesn't make sense to me, but what can you do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...my suggestion: type it in ms.word first, save it as you go, then cut & paste.
See how smart I am?

okitoki said...

can you also comment on how you picked agency?